Doula provides physical, emotional, informational support...
Doula is a person who comforts woman before, during and after birth. In her work she can combine yoga, hypnobirthing, massage techniques, aromatherapy, acupressure and so much more. Her role is to support woman and her partner in their birth choices.
If you are going to give birth in Bangkok, having a doula will help you to know all the particular qualities of local medical care and be more content with your childbirth experience.
Prenatal yoga, birth and postpartum care in Bangkok
Care and Prepare
– 2 prenatal meetings (labor, birth & partner preparation, childbirth education);
– 4 prenatal yoga and breathing sessions to comfort, nurture the body and release physical and emotional tension before the birth (optional)
– 1 session of prenatal massage
– on call for you 24/7 from week 38 and available to answer your questions anytime;
– full access to books, lectures, materials (reboso, birth ball, massage tools…)
– continuous support during labor and birth;
– 2 visits postpartum for breastfeeding consultation, recovery tips, postnatal personal and family plan…
Papa Doula (In Bangkok or online)
– 4 classes to prepare your partner to be your “doula”, to understand the specifics of mood and emotions of woman in labor, to learn pain relief and relaxation techniques
– full access to learning visual materials, check-lists, books and tools.
– video-lesson of prenatal yoga for couples
Educated choice (in Bangkok or online)
Wise Body (In Bangkok or online)
– 6 prenatal yoga sessions
The course is designed for women who wish to support the body during pregnancy, ease any kind of discomfort in the body or anxiety.
We will do stamina-building exercises, gentle stretching and restorative asanas to give you a deeper rest and prepare for delivery and beyond.
You can do a trial online prenatal yoga class here
Or find my Facebook doula and yoga group here
Created especially for expectant mothers, foot and back massages that will help to reduce fatigue and swelling, open pelvis and ease tension in the lower- back.
A gentle post-natal massage will allow your back, neck and shoulders to relax and rejuvenate after continuous breastfeeding.
What our parents say...